To Date, the Michigan Liberty Preservation Resolution (MPLR), nullifies the NDAA indefinite detention provisions at a county level. The MLPR has been approved in 3 counties in the State of Michigan by Allegan, Oakland and Gratiot County Board of Commissioners. The revised Michigan Liberty Preservation Resolution (MLPR) is a good template to start the Nullification process in your area or County, just copy and paste the name of your county or the name of your organization, approve it then send it to Obama, Reed, Boehner and to the local state governments. state legislatures and the Governor!
Love, Courage and Godspeed
- Constituting Michigan Resolution
- Press releases
- The Return of Founding Principles - Constituting Michigan
- Definition - 34 - Founding Priniples - 34 -
- Constituting America - Push Back - Against Common Core Standards -
- The Truth about "Common Core Standards" and the "International Baccalaureate"
- Pledge of Allegiance SB 637, Censorship Bill SB 120 and Curriculum Bill SB 423
- Constitituing Michigan - Founding Princxiples Act "Original" SB 120 Ref pg 17, SB 423 taken from text "Original Bill"
- RNC Resolution "Constituting America - Return of Founding Principle"
- NDAA 2012 County and State Nulification Resolution (MLPR)
- Michigan Bill to Nulify "SB94" the Indefinite Detention Provisions in the NDAA 2012
- Breakown of Obama's NDAA 2012 Statement from December 31, 2011
- Obama statement - law of war and constitutional issues with the NDAA 2012
- Sheriffs 2nd Amendment Resolution to Support the Constitution
- Pending Legislation
- C.A.I.R. Center of American Islamic Relations (Muslim Brotherhood Organization)
- HELP NEEDED
- JOIN/CONTACT US